CoreStor SAS array series is a 6Gb/s directly connected solution for performance-driven external storage environments. It features two 6Gb mini SAS wide ports (6Gb x 4 Links) for host connectivity per controller enabling faster data transfer rate and adding crucial bandwidth. Providing high availability data access, it offers advanced functionality, including online RAID level migration, online capacity expansion and global hot spare. CoreStor SAS array series provides a new level of reliability and availability to businesses that are seeking to attain maximum performance and scale from their applications.
- 800MHz processor with 2GB of ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 8GB).
- Supports 2.5″ form factor hard drives and SSDs
- SAS / SATA RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection and performance
- Dual Channel 6G SAS connector with fail-over
- Supports SAS JBOD expansion for up to a total of 256 drive bays
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Single or redundant controllers version for high availability and redundancy.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multiple volumes
- RAID 6 tolerates two drive failures without downtime or data loss
- Supports online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration, and online capacity expansion
- Hot-swappable drives support local and global hot spare with automatic rebuild, automatic drive insertion / removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability
RAID and Storage Enclosure Management
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI