CoreStor PCIe array series is an eight-lane PCIe 3.0 to 6Gb SAS/SATA storage solution that offers increased interconnect throughput and more efficient data transfers. CoreStor PCIe arrays are designed to support performance and capacity-intensive applications with the bandwidth of PCIe 3.0 connectivity. With data transfer rates of 8 GT/s and eight lanes of high speed PCIe 3.0 traffic, the arrays deliver the performance demanded by the ever-growing I/O requirements of today’s enterprises.
- 800MHz processor with 2GB of ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 8GB).
- Supports both 3.5″ and 2.5″ form factor hard drives and SSDs
- SAS / SATA RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection and performance
- PCI Express 3.0 x8 host interface
- Supports SAS JBOD expansion for up to a total of 128 drive bays
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Single or redundant controllers version for high availability and redundancy.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multiple volumes
- RAID 6 tolerates two drive failures without downtime or data loss
- Supports online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration, and online capacity expansion
- Hot-swappable drives support local and global hot spare with automatic rebuild, automatic drive insertion / removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability
RAID and Storage Enclosure Management
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI