CoreStor Fibre Channel array series brings 16Gb/s connectivity to the environments that require high availability and high performance. It features two 16Gb/s Fibre Channel ports per controller with enhanced throughput required for IOP-intensive and high-bandwidth applications. CoreStor Fibre Channel arrays eliminate bottlenecks in the I/O path enabling faster performance of data intensive applications, such as backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization, and rich media. Combining the cutting-edge 16 Gb/s bandwidth with redundant hardware, they deliver affordable enterprise-level performance and availability without sacrificing ease of use and reliability.
- 800MHz processor with 2GB of ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 8GB).
- Supports both 3.5″ and 2.5″ form factor hard drives and SSDs
- SAS / SATA RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection and performance
- Dual Channel Fibre Channel 16Gpbs connector supporting fail-over
- Supports SAS JBOD expansion for up to a total of 256 drive bays
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Single or redundant controllers version for high availability and redundancy.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multiple volumes
- RAID 6 tolerates two drive failures without downtime or data loss
- Supports online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration, and online capacity expansion
- Hot-swappable drives support local and global hot spare with automatic rebuild, automatic drive insertion / removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability
RAID and Storage Enclosure Management
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI